Monday, December 29, 2008

It's been a long time... again! I am terrible at this blogging!

We are now settled in our new home in Las Vegas, and I love it! We moved in the middle of October and had to have the house painted, new appliances and the backyard (if you can call it that! it's tiny) landscaped. But now, everything is done!


And, can you believe we live on a street with the word Snow in it? I think it was a sign that we were in for it! Las Vegas had the biggest snowstorm they have had in 30 years a week or so ago. I thought we left Minot to GET AWAY from it, but I guess we brought it with us!

Oh well, it's all gone and melted now! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nice! I'm so jealous you have your own house! Yeah, that is way crazy that you guys got snow! I was determined that it was you who brought it when I heard that it was snowing there.