
Myles (or you can call him Smyles, it's what he is constantly doing) is now 9 months! The time has FLOWN by! He is such a happy kid (except when his dang excema is bugging him!). He is chunky, just like Ryan was! I love chubby babies!

He ADORES his big brother, and probably wishes his brother felt the same way!
(Secretly we know Ryan does, he just doesn't show it all the time!)
He loves to play with Ryan's toys. I don't know how he knows they are Ryan's, but he really doesn't want anything to do with his when Ryan's are within reach.
He is Super Gag though! I can't get him to eat finger food without scaring the crap out of me every time! Ryan was eating anything and everything by this age, so it's really weird to me! He also HATES his stomach, and doesn't like to stand. Little stinker!
He also doesn't let me sleep much at night, he wakes up a lot! So, WARNING, I am a lot crankier than usual... Sean can agree on that one! :)

I don't know what I was so worried about when I got pregnant with Myles, and I was scared about sharing the love with 2 little boys. We love them both SO much, it's crazy!
BUT, I think we are good with just 2. :)
I am so thankful for my easy going, laid back kids.
I love that they are both so different, yet so much alike.
BUT, I think we are good with just 2. :)
I am so thankful for my easy going, laid back kids.
I love that they are both so different, yet so much alike.

1 comment:
Wow, that's CRAZY that he is 9 months! I feel like you just had a baby like 3 months ago! He is super cute! And he has the best smile!
Post a Comment