He is such a funny, goofy kid. He has a really great sense of humor, and is constantly making me laugh!
I always get comments on how well-behaved my kids are... I am one lucky mom.
When Ryan does get in trouble, or starts to pout... for some reason he acts like he is asleep.
???
I have no idea why he does this.

He is really into cars and trucks of any kind, especially Disney Cars.
He has just started his collection of the characters.
We are trying to see how many we can get... I bet it's more fun for Sean and than for Ryan!
He has to watch The Incredibles or some other movie almost every night before he goes to bed... probably not a good habit to start, but we can't get him to stop.
He ends up going to bed pretty late. He is a night owl like his mommy.


1 comment:
Karli,
Your kids are so adorable and the house looks awesome. Hope you had a good Christmas and happy new year.
Post a Comment