Thursday, October 02, 2008

In Vegas...

We are here! Just waiting and waiting to close on our house!! We have been here for almost 2 months! Can you believe it! (And we are STILL not in a house!)
We are buying a bank owned home, so it takes longer I guess?!
We are so excited to unpack all of our stuff... Ryan asks about his toys almost daily.
We are very thankful to have awesome cousins that are letting us stay at their house, I bet we are annoying the crap outta them! :)
Hopefully we will close on the house next week and get everything that we need to fix done (paint, cleaning, maybe carpet?!) and get in it within the next two weeks! WOO HOO!
Sean has been working hard the past month. It is true that recruiters work a ton! He has been doing pretty well so far, and I think once he gets everything he needs to know down, he will be the BEST recruiter in LAS VEGAS!
Ryan has been running around like crazy. He definitely needs his toys and our own house so he can get back to a normal routine. I feel so bad for him, things are so crazy right now! He is doing extremely well for the situation we are in, but I can't wait to get back to our normal life!
Myles just passed his 6 month mark, time flies! He is doing really well, and has turned into the chunky baby Ryan was! He is probably the happiest baby I have ever seen. He hardly ever cries, and has the biggest, sweetest smile ever!
Anyways, once we are settled in the house, feel free to come visit! We are in a place that people actually want to see now! :)
We miss our friends, the Sandovals like crazy! Hopefully they will come visit soon!!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I hope you guys are in your own house now. I know how hectic moving can be, especially when your boys don't have thier toys. Post pics of the new place as soon as you can.