A few days after Myles was born... we got the call we had been waiting FOREVER for!
Sean was accepted into Recruiting School...
AND we are moving to...
HENDERSON, NV!
WOO HOO! WARM (hot) WEATHER, NO SNOW, NO -40+ DEGREE WINTERS, REAL RESTAURANTS, MORE THINGS TO DO THEN GO TO THE MALL ON THE WEEKENDS, NO DAK RATS, NO MORE NORTH DAKOTA!!
(Sean always says Lewis and Clark didn't discover much when they came here!)
(We are going to miss our awesome friends the Sandovals though... but they are from Henderson, so we will hopefully see them a few times a year!)
GOODBYE MINOT, HELLO HENDERSON!
We leave the beginning of August, and will head to Colorado to visit with Sean's family, then a quick stop in Utah to see my family, then off to Henderson!
(Sean has been at school since the end of May, and will be there for a while. He is doing VERY WELL in the class... I am pretty sure he is the top student in it...
He is going to be a WONDERFUL recruiter, and the boys and I are so proud of him!
AND MISS HIM LIKE CRAZY!)
4 comments:
Congratulations on your new little guy and to the news that you are moving! We are excited to have you closer to us! We need to get Ryan and my Miles together to play- I hear Ryan loves trucks just as much as Miles does. Hope to see you soon.
~Sarah
I'm so excited for you guys! Props to Sean for being one of the top students too. I'm mostly excited that you will live closer to Utah now and I might actually get to see you every now and then. We keep wanting to take a little trip to Vegas one of these days too so now we can see you when we come!
Hey, love the new background!! Good luck with the move!
hey Karli, are you settled enough to cut some vinyl for me? email me! donohue6@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment