Time flies by!!
I never update this thing!
ANYWAYS...
MYLES WALLACE is here, and is 2 1/2 months old already!
He was born on March 26.
7 lbs 5 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Here I am right before we went to the hospital. It was an emotional morning!
We woke Ryan up to say goodbye so he wouldn't be shocked that we weren't there when he woke up.
BAD IDEA! He cried and didn't want us to go, which in turn, made me cry!

Anyways, Ryan did well with Nana there with him all day. He ended up getting a pretty bad cold though, so he has a terrible red nose in all the pictures from the hospital when he came to visit...

1 comment:
I was so excited to click on your blog and see the updates! Seriously Karli, your kids are so cute. Wayta make cute babies!
Post a Comment