Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ryan Soulja Boy!

We have some friends that we hang out with a few times a week. They have an 11-year old daughter that Ryan adores! She loves to dance, and this is what Ryan has picked up from hanging out with her!





I didn't realize it has been since OCTOBER that I posted!


We are having another boy!! We are really excited about it! Myles is due March 29. It feels like forever away... hopefully the next few weeks fly by! I am definitely sick of being pregnant!



Sean has applied to become a recruiter. We should find out by the end of March if he got the job, and where they will be sending us. We got to pick a few places we would like to go, and we are really hoping to head to Texas. For some reason it just really appeals to us, and the houses there looks awesome! (and we could afford one!) It would be a 4-year tour, and Sean could re-apply for another one, but they would probably send us to another location. I heard the hours are long and the job can be stressful, but I know Sean really wants to do it, and he would be WONDERFUL at it. He loves the Air Force, and I think that he would be good at promoting it. Sean has been really busy with a new job in his shop, and volunteers for Honor Guard details weekly. He really loves being able to attend funerals of Retirees and Veterans, and honoring those who served this country. I think if he could do it full time, he would.

I haven't been doing much, just taking care of a goofy 2 year old and trying not to think about being pregnant! It really doesn't agree with me! It's been really hard because it's been FREEZING outside, and I haven't wanted to lug my extra 20+ lb belly and 25 lb+ of Ryan around in the snow... so we have been stuck inside for the past few weeks. I can't wait to have Myles AND for Spring to come! I officially hate Winter.


Ryan has been his usually goofy, crazy self. He turned 2 in December! The time has flown by. He has learned so many words, I am amazed each and every day by something he says. He is working really hard at putting sentences together, and can recognize a few letters of the alphabet. His new obsession is to be on a chair at the kitchen counter at all times. No matter what you are doing in there, he wants to be involved! He likes to help make dinner, and still loves to unload the dishwasher. He is also obsessed with our sweeper vacuum. Everytime he hears it turn on, he runs from wherever he is in the house to steal it away from me. I guess this is a good sign? Maybe he won't give me a hard time when he has to do chores! (wishful thinking!) He also is still obsessed with trucks, cars and airplanes. He points out every truck, bus, tractor, plane, etc while we are riding in the car.

So, life is pretty much the same at the moment... but will be changing soon! We are looking forward to having 2 little boys, and hopefully getting to move to another state! We miss all of our family and friends very much! Come and visit!!



Here are some recent pictures from the last few months!

With the Pablo pumpkin...


First time ice-skating, he LOVED it!


Ryan's 2nd Birthday Party! He had a little Pablo cake!


Exactly 2 years old!

Helping put his Sit and Spin together!



In Daddy's boots!



Happy New Year!!

Check out the AWESOME Nike suit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!! It is good to know you guys are alive!! :) Sounds like you guys have lots going on!! Very exciting!! Ryan is adorable!! What a cutie!! Love all the pictures! Good luck with baby #2! 2 boys...maybe you should send some boy luck our way....we just can't get away from girls! :) Talk to you later!

Justin and Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Andrea said...

great to hear from you...have fun with another boy!!! email me at justinandandrea@gmail.com and keep in touch!

Rachel said...

LOVE the update! Ryan is so hilarious. What a cute little boy. He's probably gonna be so fun to watch with Myles. What part of Texas would you go to if you guys moved there? Eric's family lives in Houston, but I swear everyone is moving to Dallas these days. Someone needs to go near Houston so we can visit them when we're there!

Rebecca said...

Hey guys! I found your blog from the Mabry's blog.
I can't believe how big Ryan is getting! I hope this last month of pregnancy goes by fast for you! Anyway, it's fun to see what's going on with you guys...keep updating your blog!!:)