Tulowitzki Camaro I
but we just call him Tulo. :)
Ryan decided that Tulo needed Camaro in his name, because Ryan is a little obsessed with Camaros and Bumblebee. (I guess it's good he didn't fight to call him Bumblebee!)
The kids love him! It took a little while for Myles to warm up to him, but now everything is going really well! We adopted him from the Southern Nevada Pug Rescue. I think it was meant to be because the foster home he was living at was right down the street! He was already housetrained and living with kids and other pets... so he is a pretty loveable, well mannered guy! Very calm and lazy, so he isn't much hassle at all! (his snoring at night can ALMOST drown out Sean's)
I now have three little shadows that follow me throughout the day. Tulo rarely leaves my side, unless I sneak past him while he is sleeping, but he soon realizes I am not there and will come and find me. As I write this, he is right under the desk, asleep at my feet. Crazy guy.
I think I am transitioning well into a dog owner. It took a few days, but I think I will be ok! I still do miss Fee, and a cat overall, but Tulo makes it easier!


No comments:
Post a Comment