Thursday, October 29, 2009

TERRIBLE BLOGGER...

I know, I say it everytime how horrible I am at keeping up with blogging. The days past so quickly and I feel like I never have time for everything!
We are all doing well here in Las Vegas... Sean's working hard at recruiting, I'm busy with the boys, and the boys are busy keeping me busy!
Ryan will be 4 in December! Holy Cow. He's getting so big, so quick. I can't believe it.
Myles is 18 months and all over the place. Can't seem to keep him still.
They get along pretty well, but like to tease each other once in a while. They seem to know exactly how to push each other's buttons. Myles knows the exact toys to play (take) with to make Ryan upset, and Ryan tries to hide the toys he likes best so Myles can't find them.
Little stinkers.
We are getting ready for Halloween. We have hung some ghosts in our trees, and put out some lighted pumpkins. Hopefully we can get our pumpkins carved in time! Sean has an event (PBR) that he has to work most of the weekend, so not sure when we can find time to all be together.
Ryan is going to be Buzz Lightyear, and that meant Myles should be Woody.
I'll post pictures after Saturday!
Also wanted to share that my mom and I are making watch bands... check out our Etsy store here:

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Cool store, I love the idea...oh and i'm still waiting for the halloween pics ;) Actually I just wanted to say Hi and that I've been thinking about you...I'll check again later to see how you've been doing.