So, it's been a VERY long time since I have done this. Not since Ryan was born! But I have been looking at everyone elses pages, and got jealous!
We are still in North Dakota, it will be coming up on three years in October. We have gotten used to it and met some really great friends up here, so we don't mind it as much anymore! I definitely am not looking forward to our FOURTH winter here... IT's either TOO HOT or TOO COLD here, I can't seem to get comfortable.
Anyways, we just got back from a trip to Colorado for Timmy's wedding. We had a good time seeing both of our families and all of our friends!
Here are some pictures from the trip!
Here is Ryan hanging out with April and Weiland. He had a good time pointing to Weiland and saying "baby". Of course, he has his binky and blanket with him. He is pretty attached to those two things, it's gonna be tough to get him off of those!Ryan has a thing for sunglasses. These are Holly's, and he liked them a lot! We need to get him his own pair, but I just know if we get him some, he won't ever play with them because they are his. He just likes everyone else's stuff.
Playing at the park near Papa and Nana's house! It was hard to get him away from it! He loves the slide!

Hangin out at the pool near Grampa and Grammie's house. Ryan did really well, you had to ease him into the water, but once in, he did GREAT!
Timmy and Kamee got married in the Denver Temple. Ryan hung outside with his aunts, uncles and cousin during the sealing, and then played all over during picture times. He had so much fun running around in the grass and being the big goofball he is.








No comments:
Post a Comment