Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ryan's Nursery


We have been working hard on Ryan's nursery!
Here are the first pictures of the crib, bedding and changing table! We stayed up late a few nights putting them together, but they turned our really nice! We are still working on it, and adding more things... but these were the first big purchases...







We have a jungle theme, it's really cute and bright... Thanks Target! We pretty much have everything they made for the set, we probably went a little crazy! But it's really cute.










Ryan already has a GIANT collection of stuffed animals, thanks to Nana Laub, who let us raid her inventory at work!















1 comment:

The Voodoo Kitten said...

I ran across your blog with the "random blog" button, and it turns out that you and I are at almost exactly the same gestational date, but I'm having a little girl. Isn't that cool? :D By the way, to avoid those stupid ads, turn on your word verification thing in your settings...you know, if you want. Happy pregnancy!